Soft Science Shoes Discount

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by buddha, Jun 17, 2016.

1. buddha

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +464
    You guys might be interested in these shoes that I have been using for kayaking, boating, fishing recently and I love them. I have been wearing the Fin and the Cruise. They are best for people that need a wide shoe or those that do not like a tight fit in their shoes. Since I was so impressed with them and talked about them and spread the word about them the CFO John Marriott told me that I am able to give a 10% discount and free shipping to any of my friends and associates. You can give this discount code to any of your friends or associates also. The code is "CaptainLowe" and you get the discount when ordering. This company is a local company and based in Oceanside. It was created in 2013 by Scott Seamans a founder and chief designer of Crocs, and John Duerden former president and chief operating officer of Reebok, got together and set out to design shoes that would take comfort casual footwear design to a new level. They are extremely comfortable shoes and great for fishing in that the Fin model will drain. Check them out and get the discount. www.SoftScience.com

2. mcfish

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +7,560
    Boat:
    fisher marine18
    Name dropper......., the Fin is a comfy, cool lookin shoe!

3. buddha

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +464
    I love the Fin as it drains very nicely. Great shoe for kayaking or boating.