The Liberal Left Closet

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Creek, Dec 6, 2021.

1. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +18,675
    I suppose I should start off with a sad face emoji for all the poor little lazy Lefties out there that just cant seem to think or do anything for themselves.

Creating this thread so that we can add the ridiculousness as it comes in. May have to hire a full time assistant just to keep up with the daily onslaught of Left Liberal BS and other nonsense.

Chris Cuomo. Bye bye, brother #2. You've been a bad monkey ! And for CNN to not want you, you gotta even be worse.

Kamala Baby. It's gotten so bad that one of her staff had to take to Twitter to announce how much he loved his job working with VP Harris. The writing is on the wall for her - so was a photo of herself sitting at the very desk he was sitting at. Narcissism Central.

Brooks (I call him "Fifty-Page") - the Christmas Parade Slayer. Fifty pages of felonies and misdemeanor charges, out on the street, living large and knocking up no-self-esteem women stupid enough to sleep with him. BLM and the squad announced that Brooks should be set free because Rittenhouse was set free. Call it a simple tit-for-tat. What's worse, they're serious.

AOC. This twink got on camera and claimed that the stories seen nationally of the organized smash and grab robberies in CA only occurred at two Walgreens stores only - and her people not surprisingly bought it (consider who "her people" are). So one could assume the ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSCRT national headline news videos of the Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Macys, Nordstrom, Burberry, Bloomingdale’s, Yves Saint Laurent, Fendi, Hermes, Armani and several cannabis dispensaries all getting burglarized were fake, hoaxed or a set-up? I dont know - ask AOC. I'm sure she has a response for that, too.

Mayor DeBlasio. Basically, if you work anywhere in NY City for a small business, you now have to be vaccinated to continue to work in those small businesses (ALL injections - booster included). As well, 5-11 yr olds were also mandated to get both injections or basically, not be allowed to do anything in public. I guess Bill wanted this to be his legacy? One can assume this is what he's wanted all along. Makes the needles and homeless issue in SF look mild, doesn't it? What is it about the air in NY City? DM3?

Biden. President Psaki now being peppered with questions as to why, if Brandon was sick this last week, he was allowed to get out and speak publicly (uh, without a mask). I didnt get to hear her backpedaling or other ignorant responses myself, so I cant attest to what the lies and cover-ups were. But if Psaki is saying it, you can rest assured its all BS.

Finally, a word from some azzhat Democrat that got on camera and actually said that the press treats Biden (Brandon) WORSE than they treated Trump. This I have to read up on. I dont know who it was. But whatever he was smoking or injecting is clearly more powerful than any other street drug out there.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. Werfless

Werfless The Coach ..RIP my friends
    SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +60,776
    Name:
    D/Daniel/Coach/Werf
    Boat:
    One too many
    He said it better than I can

3. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +22,855
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
  4. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +18,675
  5. Werfless

Werfless The Coach ..RIP my friends
    SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +60,776
    Name:
    D/Daniel/Coach/Werf
    Boat:
    One too many
  6. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +18,675
    Jusse Freakin' Smollett. This clown. Everyone knows this loser's story. He continues to lie and build more layers of fantasy to cover up his clear racism in reporting the false information of MAGA people beating him up at 1am while on his way home from some 24hr Subway Sandwich shop. Seriously, anyone that can't (or just doesnt want to) see this person's plan is plain nuts.

7. VinnyBass

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +22,840
    You seem to be in a joyous mood today Creek.......and I totally agree with you! :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +22,855
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    it was 2am and freezing...but yea...there is always white guys out with red maga hats on, carrying a noose waiting for the 1st black guy to show up at subway...is subway sandwich even open at 2am in the dead of winter in chicago ?

capture.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +22,855
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    Actor Jussie Smollett was still wearing a thin rope looped around his neck when Chicago police arrived at his friend's apartment, about 45 minutes after he was allegedly attacked by 2 men early Tuesday.

wait...wut? wearing it like a pearl necklace ? 45 minutes later ?

Smollett, 36, told detectives the two suspects recognized him as the openly ****sexual musician Jamal Lyon on the Fox hip-hop soap opera "Empire", and they shouted, "Aren't you that fa**ot" Empire ni**er?"

come on...before this... did anyone know who the hell this clown was ?

back from Jan 2019
    ‘Empire’ Star Jussie Smollett Told Cops to Turn Off Body Cams Before Giving Statement | Sandra Rose

10. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +18,675
    I'm in a fine mood. Tired of the BS. Up to my neck in this stuff locally. Then seeing it nationally constantly is making alarms go off in my head. Name pretty much any current issue or news story. There's something serious coming. I always thought it would be a purge of sorts. China and Russia knowing full well that Biden has zero spine are both playing the game. Now's is the right time for them to pounce. They wouldnt dare have done it when Trump was in - he would have just sent full military force their direction. We'll see. It's coming to a head.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. Larry M

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +12,357
    Name:
    Larry M
    Come on man.
    He took on Corn Pop, he’s one bad azz dude.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +22,855
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    I was watching Tucker and he was having a good time with this

did ya know he had sex with one of his black "attackers" and the other gave him drugs lol.gif

what a da...he is almost making the sdfish da look sane...nah... lol.gif

13. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +18,675
    I had read that somewhere but it seemed so unreal at the time that I blew it off. Considering its now part of the trial, I guess it really happened. So sick.. so twisted. This guy is so messed up that I actually feel bad for him. Sex, cocaine, a noose and fabricated story to make Trump look like a white supremacist. I also feel bad that there will be no imposed sentence; no jail time, no nothing - at least, thats what I see. The old DA (Kim Fox?) is the one that needs to be charged. Taking calls from Hollywood via the Michele Obama hotline to "give a brother a break." I wonder who Alec Baldwin is gonna call?

14. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +22,855
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    capture.jpg

lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +18,675
    Took the day off and just had to listen to FOX because one, they're the only news on TV that's upfront. And two, I know doing so totally drives DM3 up a wall. I aim to do nothing but please people. No Wiki links needed here.

Jusse Freakin' Smollett. It just keeps getting better and better. Now Don Lemon from CNN is up to his eyeballs in trouble for sending "heads up" text messages to Smollett. Prosecutors have the proof - its public. Lemon gave Jusse a bunch of "heads up" text messages letting Smollett know who was going on with the investigation at every turn. That would be a criminal act. Maybe Lemon will get fired by CNN like Cuomo did. One never knows !

Smollett (hard to even say it) "got it on" with one of the supposed MAGA black brothers the day before - that came out, too. Paints quite the picture. Local businesses had their video surveillance tapes subpoenaed to look for advance opportunity. Apparently, tapes show Jusse and the two brothers making "dry runs" of the assault just so they were on the same page with Jusse. Still not clear if Michele Obama will get dragged into this mess - I'm guessing, no just considering her status. Loser DA Kim Fox should be jailed just for "doing the favor" for Obama. It's funny actually. The group screaming the most about racism seems to be the one getting caught alot for it. Imagine that.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  16. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +22,855
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    yea...racism is soooooooooooooooooooo bad...ya gotta make up the hoaxes.....how many of them now ?

oh and the msn WILL bite and run on the next one too....

yea...they were having a sausage party, they were

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. mcfish

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +12,862
    Boat:
    fisher marine18
    Screenshot_20211207-095824_Chrome.jpg

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  18. mcfish

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +12,862
    Boat:
    fisher marine18
    The Mayor of Chicago, Lori Leadhead, just said that smash and grab robberies are the fault of the retailer...they're not doing enough to stop the felons. They're asking to be robbed! Gavin Nuisance said smash and grabs are caused by Covid...the gang members doing the smash and grabs are actually fine upstanding youth who lost their jobs because of Covid....yeah, that's the story! Anyone want to leave the Democratic party yet? Oh, the Philly major just said there are no crime waves in the U.S. now.....!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +18,675
    Get this.. Some BLM organizer publicly stated that the organized smash and grab lootings are part of....REPARATIONS... and we needed to just deal with it. :emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy: When I heard that I nearly soiled myself. Didn't Newsom say the lootings occur because of what Covid has done to people? I would think "people" need foods, not Gucci handbags. But what do I know. Maybe DM3 will grace this thread and enlighten us as to the thinking of the Liberal Far Left.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  20. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +18,675
    Found this interesting. An excerpt from a news piece on today's Smollett trial.

In trying to prove the contrary, Webb showed and read from private Instagram messages between Bola Osundairo and Smollett in which the latter kept updating Bola on his whereabouts and flight delay information on the night of the attack, making the case that he was working with him to time out the planned attack. Some of the messages included the use of the N-word, prompting Smollett to interrupt the prosecutor to ask him to spell or abbreviate the word so as not to offend "every African American in this room."

I gotta laugh. These guys (can) call each other N all the time. Its everywhere - in television, in song, in simple everyday slang or bro-speak, and clearly via text. But if anyone else does it, it's all over with. Can someone please explain to me why that would be? Disregard. I was just shaking the base of the tree to see if any fruit would fall. Oops.. cant say that word either. Sorry. Erase erase.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
    • List