The Positive Results From The Elections Fraud

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by plako, Dec 22, 2020.

1. plako

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,001
    Folks, let me tell you first my view on the Deep State coup disguised as elections and then I'll quote a professionally written article that essentially confirms my thinking. It even adds a wider angle vision including EU.

The best result from the massive 2020 elections fraud is that tens of millions are loosing their illusions about democracy and their voice how do they like to be governed. The Deep State won and is installing the most repugnant candidates from the initial large pool of candidates on the blue side. Like showing who is the master here and getting it back with a vengeance to those "deplorable" that dared to wreck the plans to install HRC back in 2016. However, by organizing the "largest massive fraud in the US history" (to quote ole joe) the Deep State exposed itself as never before. And this real king of the DC empire got naked in front of tens of millions that are slowly getting it - voting with me for Mikey Mouse would yield the same results. President will be who Deep State selected and they will never allow such "aberration" like the one that happened back in 2016.

The second positive result is that the DC empire lost any prestige to sell democracy to the world. From now on dictators of all kinds will point finger to the 2020 selections and laugh: "Democracy?! Ha, we don't have anything to learn from you, you come to us to learn how to better rig elections to avoid such large exposure and mass protests;)"

The third and maybe the most important long-term positive result is that more and more people realize the growing and irreconcilable differences between the two visions about the future - freedom and self-reliance vs. collectivism and reliance to omnipotent government. Even some high-ranking politicians start openly commenting on possible secession of the Constitution abiding states from the rest. Hail the disintegration of the fake union imposed by the war criminal Lincoln! Notably, the Deep State branch on the Republican side named their support group for the coup as The Lincoln Project.

And now at least some of you may get interested to read Europe’s Machiavellian Moment. Below is quoted the article end.

"What the 3 November outcome ultimately means for America is moot. What it means for the EU is profound, also. It cannot escape it. The U.S. election turns the public spotlight onto the European project, as much as onto the American, for they all are of the same substance. The ‘moral high-ground’ “liberal” meme is exposed as illusion (the EU is umbilically tied to the American Deep State); the ‘solidarity and responsibility’ meme is thread-bare; the alignment to U.S. sanctions and sieges may turn a liability (especially in respect to China); and the stratagem of ‘coerced consensus’ is daily being discredited by the heavy-handedness of Messrs Besos and Zuckerman.

Again the question is: Are these élites as solid and as confident as they seem? When the recessionary crisis truly strikes, and anger explodes, will they fumble it? Trump and his supporters may conclude that precisely will be the moment to go to the streets."

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  2. SurfHooks

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +547
    I disagree due to you being an authentic SD fish Russian troll/Putin sympathizer..

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. plako

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,001
    What a brilliant logic, really admirable parroting of MSM "Russia, Russia, Russia.." from the last four years;) Did you even understand this posting?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. Medicated fisherman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +4,923
    That's all they have. They don't even realize their entire oppinion is driven by the CCP narrative fed to them in the form of Media.

#4 Medicated fisherman, Dec 22, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  5. plako

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,001
    Here is a deeper and more elaborated opinion about the increasing prospects and positive consequences of a secession Red and Blue States: It's Time for a Multistate Solution | James Ketler

6. plako

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,001
    Thanks for reminding me about the CCP role in the selections. This may to some degree explain a bit the choice to be their best friend among the initial poll of candidates. What is amusing if now that Barr who someone around here named as Trump lapdog and Pompeo joined that chorus singing the same distorted song which actually lacks any basis Secret, Invisible Evidence Of Russian Hacking Is Not Actually Evidence
    Who could have best interest from this anti-Russian hysteria? Of course CCP, to deflect any suspicions about its contributions to the coup, the real ally of the Deep State, possibly intentionally releasing the SARS-CoV2 virus from Wuhan lab to prepare the world for the Great Reset and dystopia of NWO.

7. plako

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,001
  8. SurfHooks

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +547
    I am not impressed by your propaganda which takes you to click bait sites for suckers and rubes. I am not in the market for b-oner pills, vape products, CBD or prepper gear.

9. plako

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,001
    I'm not trying to impress anyone, just offering alternative views for those interested to widen their horizon beyond the narrow distorted window of the official MSM propaganda. Only for those willing to view things differently and discuss the substance in a civil conversation, not for you - nobody stops you from hiding and never seeing my messages.

10. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +15,731
    j1.gif

11. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +15,731
    Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

12. dmorgan3

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,784
  13. plako

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,001
    Exactly "officials", the ones that organized the coup, reported by WaPo - the Deep State version of Pravda;) And no judge daring even to look at the offered evidences, dismissing for whatever fake pretext he/she may fabricate.
    Still the interesting part is that about 4% of the Democrats also believe that the "election" was stolen. I guess this is about the same percentage this disintegrating union to ever recover from the coup. Notice that not just Elon and Oracle are leaving CA for better states Which States Saw The Biggest Population Inflows And Outflows In 2020 | ZeroHedge
    The real good news is that tens of millions disenfranchised voters are ready to divorce imperial DC and the Deep State. And this is a very major step to the logical end. The only remaining way to drain the swamp is collapse of the dollar, followed by collapse of the "Union", USSR way. The first is already on the way, got some tangible assets, some gold:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. SurfHooks

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +547
    Ah more links to Russian propaganda and click bait ad's.

15. plako

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,001
    Just curios - can you logically explain how anything in my post relates to Russia in any way, let alone as "propaganda";) Or asking for logic is too much for you...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  16. SurfHooks

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +547
    Zero Hedge = Daniel Ivandjiiski = pro Russian bias.

17. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +18,500
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    huh...I coulda swore the article was written by ...
    BY TYLER DURDEN

18. SurfHooks

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +547
  19. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +18,500
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    now...if ya said...velcro shoes....

20. plako

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,001
    Accordingly to your leftist biased Wikipedia Daniel Ivandjiiski - Wikipedia is not a Russian and only one of the "up to 40 contributors" to Zero Hedge - Wikipedia described along with the typical foaming rage against "libertarian", "pro-Russian", and "far-right" site. So all your "logic" is not based on any facts in the linked article or my commentaries, just related to the source. This "logic" is more commonly known as "shoot the messenger", isn't it;)? Indeed brilliant...
    While the links of WaPo and most of the MSM to CCP are far more abundant and direct. This as result of planned operation facilitated by BHO and the Deep State who will sell USA to China just to stay in power.