The Wall and The Liars

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Creek, Feb 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikecheck1212

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +4,545
    tell
    A prison wall protects a small area and usually consists of one main wall and at least one outer wall or fence..also every square inch of that small wall is monitored by humans who can react within minutes..also the wall is designed to keep a small number of people in, not out...do you have a wall around your house? If walls work so good why do you still lock your door? Anybody could jump your little fence..if you ask a little kid if he wants candy he’s gonna say yes..how long have you patrolled the border? And yes your claims are old and untrue especially when I told you exactly what I thought would be a better solution..and you still said I want a poor dependent voting class...hahah...show me some proof where people say they want a poor dependent voting class or stop making things up..

upload_2019-3-28_11-33-8.jpeg

2. Medicated fisherman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,242
    I lock my door because I as most don't have a wall around my house. My neighbor has a wall around his house maybe I should ask him if he locks his doors? A prison wall works because it slows the escape of an inmate to the point the guards can respond. Exactly how a border wall would work. It would slow those illegally crossing down so instead if 12 agents having to chase 20 illegals around the brush a few could be waiting for them as they clear the wall.