The Wall and The Liars

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Creek, Feb 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcfish

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +4,930
    Boat:
    fisher marine18
    Liberals...Always getting their feelings hurt....toughen up boys!

2. Medicated fisherman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,276
    Who chased him away? He left because on the NON fishing related forum people expressed a different political opinion. It hurt his feelings. No one asked him to leave, no one forced him to read or participate in the lounge. There are countless fishing related forums on this site alone that no one posts political stuff. He simply can't read differing political opinions without getting offended.

3. camobass

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,135
    Boat:
    It floats
    I guess I did! Wasn’t my intent, and ya, I don’t post reports much because it’s mostly residual stuff, I will definitely add to a report if it applies. I also don’t need to spill out 25 years of blood sweat and tears of hard earned/learned info at every given opportunity. Sorry bud. I do feel bad for calling you a moron after all the ridiculous disagreements. Sorry about that. No need to run

4. Chriwilson

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,282
    Too many words in here...
    I’ll come back later for the CliffsNotes

I think Creek nailed it with the title...

5. plako

plako Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +467
    Yes but I think the root cause for playing offended is something else. Read Plunder - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com and see that the real reason to hide is maybe whatever sense of shame has left. The illegals invasion is only the tip of the iceberg of our problems. Who wouldn't agree with the author that the present system in based on legalized theft from those who produce for the benefits of politicians, their lobbies and their electorate? Wasn't the election of that former bartender girl from Bronx AOC a perfect example of bribed and morally corrupt electorate of plunders? Then maybe many Ds actually sense that “When law and morality contradict each other, the citizen has the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense or losing his respect for the law.” It is very hard to defend rationally such theft without compromising core moral values set in the Ten Commandments. Hence, maybe some realize the inability to argue from a morally deficient point. Then the ostrich policy comes to help;) along with displayed hyper-sensitivity and pretenses for offense.

#85 plako, Feb 20, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. Kam_Walsh98

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +4,348
    He left because people called him a moron for expressing his views...who's intolerant of differing political opinions now?

7. Kam_Walsh98

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +4,348
    anyone who disagrees with me is racist vs. anyone who disagrees with me is an offended snowflake

I can't be the only one who sees this

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Medicated fisherman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,276
    He was called a moron because he kept red xing and never had the guts to respond. Then plays the poor victim. He could have ignored him. Instead he took his reports and went home.

9. Medicated fisherman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,276
    He was called a snowflake because he came on here complaining about people expressing veiws he disagrees with. Plus what is the ramification for being labled a snowflake. Now what is the ramification for being labeled a racist. Big difference. One is a jab the other is a life altering acutation that can destroy you life. Get it now?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +8,533
    Ironic.. I wrote to Outcast a while back and asked them if they could come up with a sort of "conversion kit" for the FishCat models.. a waterproof unit that attaches with velcro just behind the backrest.. to house a fleece blanket and a standard Thermos container.:emoji_joy:

And no, YOU are welcome to fish with ME anytime ! Just let me be the one that fills your float tube.. dont wanna see you out there in water up to your shoulders.:emoji_wink:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. Kam_Walsh98

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +4,348
    Being simply called a racist is hardly a life-altering "acutation" that will destroy your life...not unless you get caught on video calling a black guy the hard r or actively discriminating against POC in a position of power. I mean, #45 got called one throughout his entire campaign and first half of his presidency and it looks like he's doing fine. It hardly has any meaning anymore. The point is there's hypocrisy from both sides and people get so deeply entrenched in their political beliefs that they fail to realize it. I've definitely fallen victim to this myself; it's why I try to be more self-aware.

#91 Kam_Walsh98, Feb 20, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
  12. Kam_Walsh98

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +4,348
    The fish cat came with a high quality pump! No more blowing air into the bladders myself until I'm too dizzy to find the launch point.

13. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +8,533
    Sir, I get it. You're waiting for me to reply to your questions as you requested. I'm at work playing around on SDFish obviously. I have no messages from him.. yet. Gotta cut him some slack, please.

14. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +8,533
    This is the perfect example of what I said before.. you made a conscious decision to enter The Lounge and read a thread that obviously upset you. Then you reached even further when you made yet another conscious decision to add a comment to it. No one forced you to do that. I feel bad that you drove off the cliff - even though there was a warning sign posted as you approached. Take care of yourself.

15. Medicated fisherman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,276
    BS it is not. If you are a small business owner an online review making a racist acutation can be seriously detrimental.

16. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +8,533
    Good. Either way, let me fill your air chambers for you.:emoji_joy:

17. landman10

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +323
    ME TOO

18. Kam_Walsh98

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +4,348
    At this point we're just arguing semantics...if I called you a racist would it impact your life in any way? I guarantee there are far more instances in which people are referred to as racist and it doesn't impact their lives than the opposite impact. The argument I'm making isn't even about ramifications of name-calling; it's about the right writing off and dismissing differing beliefs with the same feverish fervor that they continually accuse the left of doing.

19. camobass

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,135
    Boat:
    It floats
    He only expressed a disagree button and never offered an argument. And then just started disagreeing to anything

20. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +8,533
    Aaaannnddd.... keep in mind that I have a TON of spare parts for the FC4 and the FC4D.. in case you pop an air chamber, split a buckle or need a component of some type. Whatever, I've got a mess of parts now.