TomLoweryFishing - Guide Trip September Special

Discussion in 'Sponsor Hookups' started by TomLoweryFishing, Aug 19, 2011.

1. TomLoweryFishing

TomLoweryFishing Fishing Guide
    SDFish VIP Site Sponsor

Ratings:
    +32
    Name:
    Tom Lowery
    Boat:
    Ranger
    For those of you that don't know, TomLoweryFishing has 2 Professional Licensed Guides; Tom Lowery and BASS KING Kevin Norling. Kevin joined me a couple months ago.

Kevin has grown up fishing here in San Diego and is considered a "reaction bait" expert. Kevin brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to ensure our clients have a great day on the water.

Two Licensed Guides means TomLoweryFishing can accomodate Anglers any day of the week and the weekend on any Lake in our area. MENTION THIS POST AND FOR THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER WE'LL TAKE $50 OFF A FULL DAY TRIP (weekend only).

In addition to Guide Trips we offer Fishing Instruction by the hour. Call to discuss our many instructional options.

Give us a call and we'll plan your fishing trip.

Tom Lowery
    tom@tomloweryfishing.com
    <a class="postlink" href="http://www.TomLoweryFishing.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.TomLoweryFishing.com</a>

kevinlunkpluksmaller.jpg

2. indymusky

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +659
    I think i ran into that kid at fishermans outpost before. Knowledgeable and a class act.

3. Moose

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +106
    Kevin fishes in my club, very nice guy and knows his stuff. Good dude that has pushed me to become a better fisherman.