Trump Wins Again!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fisheromen, May 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larry M

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +7,823
    Name:
    Larry M
    No

2. Larry M

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +7,823
    Name:
    Larry M
    You didn't give me and credit for what I said in defense of your family, not that I was looking for any.
    It's just because it's all about the Robbiesmith25 show.

3. Medicated fisherman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,237
    Sorry, you just stated that Trump was wasting tax dollars for meeting with the Kardashian. Then you stated Bush Obama had never done such a thing, when in fact he met with Jay z more then most of his Generals.

4. Medicated fisherman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,237
    Did you forget she was ther pushing prison reform a Democrat platform?

5. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +8,367
    I love Trump... still...Just figured a couple of you needed to know that... again.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. Larry M

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +7,823
    Name:
    Larry M
    I'm not apologizing here for anything.
    I don't really dislike you or anything else.
    We have had good debates and they are fun.
    No I don't drink, maybe a six pack totally in a year if that. No hard stuff either nor drugs legally or otherwise.
    Sometimes it seems like you have blinders on and that's all that you see.
    Not to beat a dead horse here, but you defending your family is a good thing. But you couldn't get pass that.
    It may not be the same as family to you but for some of us it's important. Try to have some compassion for other people's views of him. If you don't like him so be it. All that I ask is to think of mine and others views. You might not like them and criticize if you like. Keep it civil even if others don't.
    Since I'm half Irish I guess that my Dr Jekyll and Mr. Hyde temperament came out.

7. Medicated fisherman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,237
    I drink and partake but that has nothing to do with anything, Robbie likes to call those that he disagrees with drunks.

8. Tommy Chang

Tommy Chang sicka than your average.
    SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,252
    Boat:
    almost. back.
    stfu,

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +8,367
    Looks like another player has entered the game ! This is only the 3rd quarter, so let the clock start ticking ! Who's ball is it?

10. salt water guy

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,498
    Boat:
    Montauk
    "Disagree" rustyh? Concise and to the point... Maybe it's something else, huh?

11. rustyh

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +990
    I disagree with him telling fisheromen to shut the f up. That’s what stfu stands for.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  12. bluegillman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +413
    Name:
    Aqualung
  13. von_smozel

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +678
    Based on the childish, self-centered, narrow-minded, ignorant, hostile, and intellectually lazy nature of most of the comments in this thread (and this entire forum) then yes, Fisheromen, TRUMP WINS AGAIN.
    I usually stay out of these garbage errrr "off-topic" threads but this one is a perfect example of why Kellen should just burn this forum already. Freakin pointless. We already have our annointed platforms to watch and spread political wisdom from, why do we need this on a FISHING site?? More ad revenue??
    I think some of you guys are creative and funny and i enjoy reading your reports and fishing adventures but you sound like puppets arguing over who's got the longest strings. Sincerely and respectfully speaking, you gentlemen need to get a grip.

14. old_rookie

Staff Member SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +5,320
    I'll defend the point of having this off-topic forum - there are times I'm asking for advice/help on non fishing topics, and since many fishermen are more hands-on when it comes to household repairs, cars.... so on, I think this is a good place to ask those questions. Yeah, sometimes the topics can be noisy and completely useless to others, but oh well, don't click on it or just skip over it.

15. Rocketship

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,508
    Boat:
    Skeeter 21i
    I wont argue with a shred of what you've said here. It's all perfectly valid and absolutely the right way to go about it. Classy.

Now, I enjoy this stuff when I'm bored like today while waiting for the service on my truck to get done before I head back across country this week. Its entertainment which doesn't always make sense...

16. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +8,367
    Respectfully sir, this is easy. I said this in another thread and I'm certainly not afraid to say it in this one.. No one is forcing anyone to read or respond to any of these threads. If you take offense to what you're reading, simply back out of the thread and move on to a pond where there are less ripples. Regardless of what your own personal reason was for adding a comment, you couldn't help adding one as quoted above. So here we are.

All I'm saying is, if these kinds of threads aren't your cup of tea, don't read them. Its not worth anyone of us having to bellyache about others being, "childish, self-centered, narrow-minded, ignorant, hostile, and intellectually lazy."

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  17. old_rookie

Staff Member SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +5,320
    All in context. There was a video shown by one of the cable news channels of Trump completely ignoring a little boy that was repeatedly trying to get his attention. But someone other video shows how Trump addressed the little boy first, then went on to meet with the adults. Everything in videos and photos on the internet needs to be looked at with suspicion.

18. Larry M

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +7,823
    Name:
    Larry M
    People see what they want to see.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +8,367
    Get this..I took an Evidence CE class a while back that had a lot to do with hearsay and assumptions that are generously fed to LEO's by the general public. Basically, it explained human nature "fingerpointing" and "diversionary tactics" that people use to get out of trouble and hopefully get others into it. Likewise, it directed us how we could effectively interpret that kind of information to come to a reasonable investigative conclusion.

So...

We have us here a picture that seems to be taken in time. If this image came from a video, I'd love to see the few minutes preceding that image in time as well as the few minutes after the image was taken. Point is, we can all manipulate anything we want to appear as anything we want - even video/photos. Should we break out the cool image of Obama that was taken during his first term? You gotta remember this one.. the story the image itself told was, he was busy playing with himself during a formal dinner. What actually happened via the entire video was, he had dropped a piece of lettuce from his salad onto his lap. Poor guy was simply retrieving it off his lap. He was never "playing with himself" as some were trying to lead us to believe. Do you see where I'm coming from? And I'm not a fan of Obama, but I'll back him up if someone is purposely trying to make him look stupid. Nobody made a big deal out of it. It was just some idiot's attempt at making Obama look like what I cant imagine. It failed. So my question is, why do you libs, media people and anyone else who has so much for hate for Trump find it so necessary to take the time to capture an image from video and place any label on it they see fit?

20. old_rookie

Staff Member SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +5,320
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List