Trust the science...bahhhhhh, bahhhhh, bahhhhhhhh!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mcfish, Dec 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcfish

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +15,097
    Boat:
    fisher marine18
    Two weeks to flatten the curve...don't touch anything...wear a mask...don't wear a mask...ok, wear a mask...don't go to the beach..ok, you can go outside..stay 6' apart...a sneeze goes 20'...wear a mask in a restaurant, take off while eating..can't get covid while you eat...close all public places...open public places..get the vaccine, you won't need a mask...ooops, you still need a mask...oh, you need another vaccine..now you don't need a mask...oh, yes you do...now we can open public places..ooops, now you need 2 vaccines, a booster, and a mask...then you can go out in public...now we're closing public places...we think getting boosters will just be a part of your life going forward....hey, guess what...take your science and politics and shove it up your ......

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
    • List
  2. oldfogey

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +7,434
    Name:
    Mike
    Just stopped at Ralph's to grab a couple things this morning. Since Gavin the Great announced indoor masking(again) yesterday I walked up to the door with my mask on. Given that NONE of the customers were wearing masks.... mine came off immediately. When I was employed I was liscensed for lead abatement and asbestos abatement.....took classes for both. Based on what I learned there there's no way you're protected from airborne particles with those stupid paper masks. Only real way you could be protected is with a fitted respirator and that needs to be re-fitted to your face once a year.

3. Jenx

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +6,099
    The mask mandate doesn't go into effect until tomorrow (Wednesday) which is likely why you didn't see everyone wearing masks yet. Although it would be great if the majority of the population gave Gavin the finger and refused to wear them.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +25,618
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    dont be afraid of the "science"...sit down...shut up...dont question anything...its for your own good

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. MySanDiego

MySanDiego Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +294
    "Science", as they call it, has lost all credibility. Just a word with no meaning. Just like hate and race anymore. Its just bs.

6. mcfish

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +15,097
    Boat:
    fisher marine18
    Yes, the mandate takes effect Wednesday...because we all know you can't get Covid on Mondays and Tuesdays..it must be real critical that they can wait a couple days after they announced it..jackazzes! No one has died from the new variant..but let's all freakout and panic! I guarantee in the future they will make masks mandatory for the seasonal flu..the slippery slope is starting to slide...! Midterms...vote no on the liberal nut cases!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. Fins in the Bin

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,679
    Name:
    Greg
    Boat:
    Attorney Michael Curran says Newsome didn't sign anything yet so its not enforceable.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
    • List
  8. mcfish

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +15,097
    Boat:
    fisher marine18
    Gavin might need some body armor if he signs it!

9. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +25,618
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    mask rocket science.jpg

10. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +25,618
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
  11. Fins in the Bin

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,679
    Name:
    Greg
    Boat:
    Screenshot_15.jpg All those shots and boosters and were back here again....

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
    • List
  12. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +25,618
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    mask types.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +25,618
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    mask why.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +20,196
    And do you think after all that people understand how they've been played? Only half the country does. Think about that.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  15. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +20,196
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +25,618
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    capture.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +25,618
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    If you live in a solid blue state like NY, CA, or WA, don’t expect school kids to be able to see each other’s faces the rest of their school careers. And don’t expect it to be much better in red states since school boards are almost always controlled by liberal educators. Vaccines don’t matter. Case rates don’t matter. The harmlessness of the Covid variant doesn’t matter. New research studies don’t matter. The CDC will NEVER, NEVER, NEVER change its masking guidelines for kids as long as Democrats are in control. The CDC can pretend it’s a science organization, but it’s a political one, plain and simple. Also, the media will NEVER stop trying to keep their liberal audiences living in terror.

However, things are starting to change. People are fed up and getting more pissed off as time goes by, so you can expect incumbent election beatdowns in November, in addition to more governors having the guts to take bold anti-Covid-restriction moves like Ron DeSantis. Parents are starting to be outspoken with school boards (or removing their kids altogether), so as long as you don’t live in solid-blue states, there is hope! If, however, you do live in a state where Democrats have a monopoly over the governor, legislature, and mayors, I’m sorry to say, your only alternative if you don’t want to live the rest of your life in Covidistan is to move. Politicians in states like California & New York will continue to rig elections with absentee ballots, gerrymandering, and every other trick in the book. Liberal media in these states, such as the NY Times, will make sure the population stays as brainwashed as possible. State governments there will likely take steps to remove all possible traces of alternative media, such as banning Fox News and One America News from being included in cable packages. And of course, when all else fails, they’ll import more immigrants allowed to vote. Maybe I’m wrong, and some day decades from now, after a generation of high taxes & regulation, insane Covid restrictions, and record crime rates, voters in these states will finally revolt. But I wouldn’t count on it.

I’m sorry to say, the U.S. is headed for two Americas–one living in relative freedom, the other living in 1984-type communist dictatorships. If you live in a purple swing state, you better make up your mind soon which one you want to live in.

copied...

18. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +20,196
    As long as a Democrat occupies the White House, masks will be part of everyday life. So plan on masks until Brandon and Harris are gone. Covid was the perfect cover story. I'm amazed at how many people are just standing around waiting to be told what to do.

The Great America Reset. When AOC told her "I refuse to get a job" followers that they would be getting just as much money pre month as someone that actually worked, she was serious. But we all thought that meant the same amount WE were making. Instead. Democrats took down the American workforce with Covid sequestration and companies locked their doors. After a while, the jobs that were abandoned and lost in the shuffle were back on the market, but not for the wages they once commanded. Most everything came back at $15 per hr - ironically, the requested minimum wage. Ironically, roughly the same amount people were getting on unemployment. So the numbers matched, but both sides got skrewed; the workers lost all kinds of money, and the non-worker-stay-in-my-parents-basement-all-day group stayed at the unemployment freebie wage they started at. So she didn't lie - she just reversed the figuring.

My neighbor was one of those affected by the reset. She was making $33 p/hr at her job. Then they were all placed on mandatory leave, which ultimately ended in termination. Her job came back, and her once-employer called her and offered her position back to her - not at $33 p/hr.. at $16 p/hr, and only 32 hours per week in order to avoid paying full time employee insurance costs. No rhyme, no reason. Just The Great American Reset hard at work.

Its amazing the censoring thats currently going on. Anything Republican/Conservative and pro-Trump is deleted. Didnt Zuckerberg say in fornt of Congress that he doesnt play that way?:emoji_joy::emoji_thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. Fins in the Bin

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,679
    Name:
    Greg
    Boat:
    My wife just showed me a story where 900 Cornell students tested positive this week alone? They were supposed to all be vaccinated????? OK even I can’t believe that one but if it’s true we’ll just blame the unvaccinated, that will make sense…..

20. Chriwilson

Chriwilson I'm your Huckleberry ...
    SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +7,226
    Boat:
    Covfefe
    COVID-19 Tracking Dashboard

2021-12-16 09_05_42-COVID-19 Tracking _ COVID-19 Response _ Cornell University.jpg