Very cool

Discussion in 'Bay Fishing' started by DogDudeDrone, Aug 31, 2019.

1. DogDudeDrone

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,472
    Name:
    Zach Carman
    Boat:
    Feet
    I work right next to SD river so on my break I go fish sometimes but haven’t gotten anything yet. I did see what I believe was a large mouth launch itself completely out of the water for food, and saw two more aggressively bust on the Lilly pads...

After work I went with a buddy to mission bay, I was waiting for him at the boat launch and got a spotty right in front of some fishermen packing up their boat. Felt good to put on a show.

After my buddy got there we fished for spotties but he only got one...then we made our way from Dana to the barge, I broke out a surf pointer jerkbait and trolled it for kicks. Wound up with 3 barracuda! It was pretty freakin instant, back to back to back I let the line out and it got smacked. All three were quick released at the boat thankfully, didn’t wanna stink or get trebled...my buddy did get a quick pick of the biggest at maybe 20” I have the next theee days off, if you’d like a fishing buddy message me and I’ll try to make it. Tight lines

A423C440-35C3-4707-9F1E-43A43190903E.png

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. Werfless

Werfless The Coach
    SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +38,824
    Name:
    D/Daniel/Coach/Werf
    Boat: