Vietnam Veterans Day

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fishin_Buddy, Mar 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fishin_Buddy

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +463

General Mattis is not for transgender people in the military. Read it again, and if that doesn’t work then try this.

https://partner-mco-archive.s3.amazonaws.com/client_files/1521897476.pdf

2. salt water guy

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,560
    Boat:
    Montauk
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. Fishin_Buddy

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +463
    That was a best case scenario. There are other times in history where supply lines were slowed to a point that it had devastating effects on our troops.

I will say this. I’m not a doctor, and I am not familiar with medication that a transsexual person takes. I’m assuming that the medication is not as simple as a vitamin, in that if you don’t take it then it is not a big deal. Medical conditions can make you non deployable.

What about physical fitness standards? Are people that are born male, but identify as female, held to male fitness standards or female? How about the other way around? Is it discriminatory to hold them to the physical fitness standards of their birth gender?

Housing? Do they need their own? Does it need to be segregated by he/shes’ and she/hes’? If they don’t get their own then everyone else just has to suck it up?

Military standards are something that you conform to, not the other way around.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
    • List