Wear your mask.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Larry M, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Larry M

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +9,970
    Name:
    Larry M
    Saw this on the news.
    Joe and Harris said to wear your mask for the next three months. That puts it up to the election. So if he wins dose that mean that mask will no longer be needed after that time?
    You can Google the whole story.

Screenshot_2020-08-13-18-47-57-1.png

Screenshot_2020-08-13-18-48-33-1.png

2. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +13,461
    Joe also said that if elected, he will place into policy MANDATORY masking for EVERYONE when outside. Y'all have a good mail-in ballot election now, ya' hear?

Can only assume he and his team are looking into all avenues and possibilities to keep him from having to debate Trump.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e5q34JNTbg

#2 Creek, Aug 13, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Daddo

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,909
    [QUOTE="Larry M, post: 724701,

How convenient. I sure wish he would stop hiding from a debate. Their ship would sink in a heartbeat.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. old_rookie

Staff Member SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +6,869
    I thought there already is a mandate. At the entrance of stores I see signs "state mandate to wear a mask to enter". What's the plan? Cite or arrest those that don't? Who will be doing that if they want to defund the police?

5. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +13,461
    No one.

You guys have rights - dont be afraid to cite them.. and your civil liberties cannot be infringed upon. As a private business, businesses can decline your entry into their stores. No problem.. just do business elsewhere.

My biggest flashpoint store is Ralphs on Friars Rd. They have two female managers on day shift.. no sense in describing them here as I'm sure you can imagine where I'm going. The store security agent is a really nice guy. He gets it. He knows the mask stuff is a clown show. So he walks around with his well below his nose so that he can breathe fresh - not recirculated - air, thus keeping his immune system bolstered. I'll take credit for schooling him on our immune systems and why we dont mask the healthy. I also reminded him that H1N1 (during the Obama administration) took over 700K lives.. and there was no masking, sheltering in place, and no closed economy. Anyway, one of the little chunkmeister managers decided to play mask police and told him that his mask had to cover his nose. I was standing right there and I blurted out "Are you a physician or police officer?" She said that had nothing to do with it. I removed my mask. Then the people watching started pulling their masks down. She started crying and went into the breezeway that goes back into their offices.

The security guy still works there as she didnt have a leg to stand on. If masks were such an integral part of saving us form certain death, the government would have mandated that WE ALL wear the best, most efficient mask available for citizen and professional use - the N95. But the government didnt.. they allow us to wear what we want - and masks are now fashion statements. Most dont do the job a mask is supposed to do. So why the clown show? Because Biden hasn't won... yet.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. Calicokiller

Calicokiller Active Member

Ratings:
    +109
    Name:
    Roberto
    Me. No it all Creek with pretendin his opinions r facts. The classic clown spreadin false infermation. Doubt you have a degree, and if u do I bet its in a basket weavin type category. Stop actin like u know what’s best with ereyone. Ur just an ol dude behind a computer screen with nothin better to do with ur tome. Like I say before- go do sumthin for ur country that’s proactive verse pretendin like u know what’s going to save the country. U a clown brotha

• Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  7. Medicated fisherman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +4,016
    Learn to type a coherent sentence if you want to be taken seriously.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  8. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +13,461
    Community colleges offer courses on English, Grammar and Spelling. Just throwing that out there for you. Please, no need to call me "brotha." I'm not your family member, and I'm not African-American.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. Calicokiller

Ratings:
    +109
    Name:
    Roberto
    I am so sorry you are offended by my grammar. Currently I am at work serving “our” country, and use voice text, and unfortunately, the grammar is not the greatest when it comes to translation. When you grow up in Alabama you aquire an accent that can sound quite foreign to people, and even your phone.
    Quit your whining, and arrogant ways. You’re an old white man with not much time in your life left, and I’m sure a very weak 401k. You’re much better off putting your time into productive things such as researching ways to proactively improving the lives in this nation instead of supporting your own opinions on a fishing forum. Sure it’s the lounge of a fishing forum, but quite sad that you rejoice your opinion here instead of doing something a little more productive with your time. It’s ok tho. You’re old shriveled up testicles have nothing on my vibrant endowment, and will to create change in this country.

Thanks for your time BROTHA.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  10. Medicated fisherman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +4,016
    I'm not trying to be disrespectful but can you elaborate on what change you are seeking to bring about? What do you feel needs changed in our current state? Not the sins of our past and there have been many but today. What is the end goal of the change you seek to impose?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. Calicokiller

Ratings:
    +109
    Name:
    Roberto
    By standing strong with this country, and to the oath that I gave during the time of my enlistment. I will push for change wherever I see fit, and help guide this country to a path of greatness. And not by myself of course, but with the team I was assigned to, and the military as a whole. Not only do I plan to continue on the military path, but I plan to continue my education through school (one more semester of undergrad before I can transfer), and build myself up to become someone that can help others in the future. It’s very saddening to see people create something of themselves by using google, and social media as an educational tool as well as a place to spew many opinionated claims as factual evidence.
    I hope to be a wonderful addition to this beautiful country, and hope to guide many others down a path of their own so they can create something beautiful as well.

People like creek will continue to live with their old shriveled up package claiming to everyone that it is not shriveled up at all. We all know how sad you are Creek. But we can help. The first step is admittance....

We are all Brothers. Even you Ms. Creek.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  12. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +13,461
    I cant see calico's comments anymore because I had to put him on perma-pause just because of the language. But I can see it in Medicated's response. I only wish calico could keep his foul mouth in check. Just too childish for me. This is how it started out with Robbie.

I'm amazed as to why newer members are always drawn to, and cant help replying to the topics in the Lounge. I guess they're human like anyone else.

13. Calicokiller

Ratings:
    +109
    Name:
    Roberto
    Foul mouth?! Now that’s absurd. And I thought liberals were the “snowflakes”. Fella can’t handle the testicular comments... now that’s one sensitive fella. Lol. It’s the human body, ain’t nothin to be scared of

14. plako

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,193
    Thank you for your enlistment with the military industrial complex, but the most important think you won't learn at school. You better widen your information sources with alternative and dissident online sites, learn what was great and what is really wrong with this country today, then think on your own what is just, what isn't, and who is to blame. The most important thing is to learn what future really is "beautiful" for this country and to abandon the idea to do it by force, bro...

15. salt water guy

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,852
    Boat:
    Montauk
    What? No Zero Hedge or Mises/Rockwell link provided?

16. Calicokiller

Ratings:
    +109
    Name:
    Roberto
    Interesting - what makes you so wise that makes you have the answer to everything in life, and no how to get to the answer to all problems? Y’all a bunch of no it all old folks who can solve everything, but have yet to solve anything for yourself. I doubt any of you have the ambition to do anything for yourself besides complain about how horrible certain political parties are. Jokes on all y’all.

17. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +14,676
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    I am waiting to hear from bo

18. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +14,676
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    Capture.png

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  19. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +14,676
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    capture.jpg

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  20. VinnyBass

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +14,648
    Wow! Where the heck did you come up with that?................. very weird!