Well, whaddaya think ?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Creek, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +8,374
    The FISA Abuse / Origins Report is currently in the hands of the DoJ (the corrupt DoJ or the righteous DoJ - we just aren't sure) and awaiting release to the general public. So where is everyone's head with this. Do you think it will be as damning as Fox says it will be? Or do you think its going to be a big fat nothing-burger like CNN and MSNBC are claiming it will be? Dems, Comey, Stzrok, Page, McCabe (who by the way is currently desperately trying to get DoJ to look the other way) claim they aren't worried.. should they be? I believe its going to be a GREAT week for The Right !! Let the real games begin !

2. Chriwilson

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,205
    I think it will be so heavily redacted that it still won’t tell the whole story...

3. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +8,374
    I agree. I think there was so much bad going on that if the general public actually was allowed to hear what it was unredacted, half of us would completely go out of our minds trying to comprehend what really happened, and the other half would go out of their minds denying it. Either way, I cant wait.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. Larry M

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +7,824
    Name:
    Larry M
    The spin doctors will have a field day. LOL

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +8,374
    Only a few news outlets are foaming at the mouth over this report. Naturally, they are all right-leaning news outlets. The left-leaning outlets aren't even mentioning the upcoming release. Not sure if that's a sign, or if this mess is so partisan that's its done on purpose.

Just scanned past the news piece that has Trump's legal team's 4-page letter to CNN's Jeff Zucker. Freakin' Zucker.. there's an azzhat I could stand to see sued. What a POS he is. Thinks he's invincible.

6. spideyjg

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,984
    This is the rights equivalent to the Mueller report. Same clowns, different circus. The right will scream it is the most damning thing ever and the left will dismiss it. Just the opposite of the mueller report sides.

The partisan dance goes on.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Larry M

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +7,824
    Name:
    Larry M
    Too bad we can't use two emojis, it was a toss up between like and funny.

8. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +8,374
    You know what emoji we need? I saw this emoji on a friends phone.. it was .. well.. a guy holding .. you get the picture. Im sure I'll get booted from here if I add anymore.

9. Larry M

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +7,824
    Name:
    Larry M
    Pot?
    Well the other side fumbled, so now it's 1st and goal. I hope. LOL

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. hookemdano

hookemdano Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +195
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    oh it will be damning...BUT...it will have the same results as the "penalty" comey gave hillary

remember that ...comey spoke for about 15 minutes and it sounded bad for hillary...BUT....what happened? not a damn thing..she was guilty as hell

the dems pay NO price for their crimes

11. Chriwilson

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,205
    Fixed it for you... No career politician pays...

#11 Chriwilson, Oct 21, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
  12. spideyjg

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,984
    The right hates Hillary so much they want to burn her and don't pay any mind to the fact she isn't running.

Like all pols they spend more time demonizing the other side rather than what makes them good.

Neither party gives a flying toss about the American people. They just want us to vote them in.

I do enjoy how the right wing media scream and throws tantrums about how the left wing media is biased but they are equal if not more just the other way.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +8,374
    I hope and pray that there WILL be accountability.. because if they prove their case and let them all walk, I hope the Right pulls a Left and takes to the streets.

14. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +8,374
    I assume you must not have seen the Project Veritas videos on CNN and Zucker. Let's talk.

15. Chriwilson

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,205
    He resigned prior to impeachment and was subsequently pardoned by his successor...

16. spideyjg

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,984
    I don't think Trump would ever resign no matter what. Even, as with Nixon, the Repubs decide he has to go, he will not resign and make them throw him out. He will then cry oppression and be a martyr for the rest of his life.

If he loses the election his ego can't stand that. He would rather get thrown out.

As I have said many times the more Americans turn on each other the more champagne is popped at the Kremlin

17. Chriwilson

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,205
    This brings up an interesting perspective:

"As has been stated by numerous legal scholars, I have the absolute right to PARDON myself, but why would I do that when I have done nothing wrong?" - DJT

18. Medicated fisherman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,237
    Well it ain't the right that has been calling for impeachment from day one. Again what are they impeaching him for. I mean they tried to impeach Trump because emails showing how shady Hilary was were leaked by Assange. Now They want to impeach him for wanting to look into Biden after he bragged about holding aid unless they fired the prosecutor investigating the Ukrainian energy company Bidens son was getting $50,000 a month to sit on the board of directors. His son had zero experience and didn't even speak the language. It is funny how the left keeps getting caught doing shady deals but they keep trying to impeach Trump over them. What would you expect from the party that looked the other way as Bill was getting paid enormous speaking fees from countries his wife was dealing with as Secretary of state. Nothing to see here folks.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. hookemdano

hookemdano Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +195
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    Trumpeached.jpg

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. William Ritchie

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,253
    Name:
    WjRitchie
    Boat:
    17.5 Western Wide CC
    Its been alooonng time since I had a government class but it seems to me that Nancy Pelosi would become VP in the line of succession . Wouldn't that be great ? ha ha Just my 2 cents WR

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List