Who is Bank-rolling the "caravan"?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fisheromen, Oct 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fisheromen

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +18,818
    Boat:
    1986 Glastron
    Somebody has to be financing these 7000 people who are heading for our border! What must it take just to feed them every day?

Secondly, is it a coincidence that this is happening just before the mid-term election?

Thirdly, shouldn't we load them onto buses, when they get here, and take them to Sanctuary Cities? San Francisco could handle 7000 more homeless, right?

2. AzImport

AzImport Living Customs Violation
    SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +4,480
    Bankrolling the sanitation facilities that are ever so conveniently following them on their trek... I'd be very interested to know where the finances are coming from. We will never find out without some form of laws being broken. But it'd be fascinating and incredibly illuminating.

And there is not a coincidence in the world regarding the timing of this. If bankrolled by the left, its to demonize Trump and show him to be nothing but a racist madman. If by the right, its to show the left for a pack of globalists who want to dissolve any form of national immunity anywhere.

And yes. I'm all for piling more on San Francisco. Figure out what to do with the human waste after that massive influx, eh? They are the creators of their own issues. Let them reap the rewards of their policies.

3. DDuvan1

DDuvan1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +493
    Its got to be Hillary and Obama hiding out in that bunker under that secret island. They control everything. God, not again..............freaking deep state. I hate those guys....

4. sdedtune

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,323
    A hippie with means

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. kyle12345

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,117
    Name:
    Kyle
    “Give me your tired, your poor,
    Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
    Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

Remember our ancestors were once immigrants too. I say let them in and work, I bet SF would love to have these workers in their city.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. kciuchta

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,462
    Name:
    Kenny
    Financed by Mexico. People fled their home countries seeking refuge. They're now out of their home countries, so why not stay put? Mexico's caring for them in order to get them through their exit door.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  7. Medicated fisherman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,242
    A poem is not what our laws are based on.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. von_smozel

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +679
    I dont know sir, what does the bible tell Christians about how we should treat these desperate people fleeing poverty and violence?
    Asking for a Christian friend. Named Jesus. Martinez.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  9. Capt Ray

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,478
    Name:
    Ray
    How many of the 7000 are going to live in your house? Here is a novel idea...how about taking care of the THOUSANDS of poverty stricken US CITIZENS! That would be a great place to start.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  10. Capt Ray

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,478
    Name:
    Ray
    I have been in the military going on 30 years so far. I can tell you from personal experience it is an enormous task to move 7000 people 1200 miles. You don't just put on your walking shoes, grab however much food and water you can carry and hit the road. More to this than meets the eye (or should I say media madness).

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. bassgalrascal

Staff Member SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,276
    Sounds like a George Soros type of a project.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. salt water guy

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,518
    Boat:
    Montauk
    The hypocrisy is beyond belief... Nationalism is the new patriotism.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +8,425
    Okay.. so a very trusted LEO acquaintance of mine tells me that indeed, these folks (now more than 15,000 of them - they keep picking up stragglers along the way) are being kept well during their trek (food, water, bathrooms, showers, clothing, a traveling medical caravan, a traveling security detail of their own, vehicles that assist them with travel as they aren't walking 71 miles a day average as not reported, etc - who can walk 71 miles a day).. and yes, a very recognizable name is sort of sponsoring this event - along with what some suspect are a few Dem senators looking to throw it at Trump's way. So is it a set-up of sorts? Yes, it is. But my own mind and recent history tells me its going to backfire in their faces.. again. And when it does, I'll be laughing my arse off. Dems/Libs just don't seem to learn that fire is hot.

Half of this country voted for Trump because he PROMISED that he would do whatever it took (wall) to thwart illegal immigration, terrorism and convicted criminals from entering this country and threatening our very safety and security. And since he's proving his word every day, more and more are realizing that although a clown, he's keeping his promises. That means guess what... wait for it.. more votes. And please. lets not argue with poll numbers. I can create the Creek Poll and dream up any numbers to favor Trump that I wanted to. So polls? They mean nothing.. CNN has their favorites and so does Fox. Trash all of them. They're meaningless - as we saw in the 2016 elections. Did everyone learn their lesson then? Apparently not. Still trying to fool the sheep with fake poll numbers.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. bassgalrascal

Staff Member SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,276
    The caravan mysteriously disappeared one day, but meanwhile this showed up at the border.....:emoji_thinking:
    44738008_10212794887366593_147513387675287552_n.jpg

• Funny Funny x 18
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +8,425
    And may I also offer a HUGE thank you to the liberal media that is constantly crying and making up stories intended to disrupt, the Left, the protestors, Libs, Dems, Dem senators, Stormy, Avenatti, "Ballsy" Ford and her incredibly whiny 11 yr old girl voice (not hard at all to believe shes a head shrink), all the twisted FBI crew thats now gone, and any other idiots representing or doing the Lord's work on behalf of the Dem Left.

16. DDuvan1

Ratings:
    +493
    It’s got to be Hilary and Obama from that deep state bunker. The mail bomber is also controlled by them.

The Dens are pulling the puppet strings.

Evil Dems.

Why do they keep thinking they can get this stuff passed you guys? You guys always figure it out.

17. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +8,425
    I think what's driving me nuts about the way the imaginary Blue Wave is behaving is, if the Blue Wave wants these folks to come into this country and live here without vetting, without background checks, without jobs and without being harrassed by ICE - regardless of who they are, then the groups of protestors, crybabies and media that the make-up the Blue Wave can pay for it all.

I'm part of the Red Wave personally.. and I'm not interested in seeing more of my dollars taxed for everyone who decides to crash the gates - to the point where I cant afford to pay my own mortgage anymore. You guys in the Blue Wave want them to live here so bad, then you can give them YOUR Blue Wave money in trade for their Democratic votes. But leave my Red Wave money out of it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +8,425
    You're right.. they cant get it past us and we do always figure it out. (I think you meant past.. not passed, right?)

19. DDuvan1

Ratings:
    +493
    Just wondering why everything is a conspiracy theory when it comes to folks on the right?

The fear on the right is just insane. Everyone is out to get you. It’s all there fault........

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  20. kyle12345

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,117
    Name:
    Kyle
    I don't think this caravan is good for the Democrats at all.. It's just hard for me to imagine turning people away, especially when we have record unemployment and all these construction, restaurant, etc business are claiming we need more people to fill these jobs.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List