Why I Don't post much or use pictures.

Discussion in 'Surf, Piers, & Jetties' started by mdh, Sep 6, 2018.

1. mdh

mdh
    SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +73
    First and foremost I have learned more here then on the water for decades. Thank You gentleman. I used to fish two times a week, all over the county, was my theory. I posted a lot: Where, When, How and Who. Thats a post. I think a skunk is a good post, now we all know where not to go or what not to do.

After a couple of years the Park Ranger, who made Cuyamaca and Jennings what they are today. Asked me to please stop posting. HIS time was spent with poachers working on my posts. We have found gill nets in Hodges and mountain streams. Wonder why theres no fish there anymore?

Im old and shot out but been liking the ocean again. Keep the reports coming. But a good report is Where, When, How, and Who.

MDH

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • List
  2. B8DHOOK

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,876
    Hodges is a gill netting haven. Shallow warm water and jumbo catfish. I’ve witnessed it on several occasions years ago. It’s a shame...

3. Bobber

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +4,552
    Selfish fools. I had no idea that went on. I do know they need to open the fresh water for night fishing. That way it can be regulated. Close it off and only the poachers are there.

4. RDozer

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,434
    I don't post locations at all. When I do post a good catch or a big fish, u see the 500+ views of all the people trying to figure out where u were and what u caught it on.

internet fishing.jpg