Night Fishing takes the Spotlight!
- Eddie 7 and Payton 5 caught their first Catfish during our last night fishing event. The duo caught a total of 3 Catfish from lake 2 on chicken liver.
- Nick Arevalo and his Dad caught 7 Catfish out of lake 3 using shrimp.
- Jaclyn Deilgat reeled in an impressive Catfish from lake 4 using mackerel and stinkbait.
- Phat Khale filled his stringer with Catfish during night fishing. All were taken from lake 3 on mackerel and stinkbait.
- Justin Scouten caught and released a 4 lb. 12 oz. Bass from lake 4 on a nightcrawler.
Santee Lakes is open EVERYDAY for fishing!
Lakes 3 and 4 split a 1,000 lb. stock of Catfish this past Friday. Limits of Catfish have been pulled from both lakes. The next stock is due to arrive July 22nd.
Night Fishing July 21 August 4, 18
Stockzilla Mega Stock October 1, 2 ALL 7 Lakes will be stocked with Catfish! Campsites available. www.santeelakes.com
- July 8, 22, 29
- Aug. 19, 26
(stock dates are subject to change)
Fishing Permit Fees
- Adult (ages 16 & older) $9.00 per day
- Junior & Senior $6.00 per day (15 & under; 60 & older)
- 1/2 Price Fishing Days $3.00-$4.50 (select dates) Extra Pole Stamp (max. 2 poles) $4.00 per day
- Junior Bass Pass (15 & under, catch & release) $75 / per 12 months
- Mon.—Thu. 8:00AM to posted hours
- Fri.—Sun. 6:00AM to posted hours
- Park Store: 9:00AM—5:00PM