- Park hours: 6:00 A.M. – 7:30 P.M. (Open seven days a week)
- Dock closes: 7:00 P.M.
- Last Plant: 750 lbs. of Channel Catfish Friday Aug 4th.
- Next Plant: Rainbow Trout in December
- Water temperature: At surface 82.58 f., 6.95 D.O. @ 15’ 81.68 f., 4.48 D.O.
- Water level: Low level, private watercraft are currently banned.
To protect Wohlford from invasive exotic Quagga mussels, there is a ban on private water craft and equipment that could have been exposed to mussels. Restricted equipment includes; private boats, canoes, kayaks, float tubes, trolling motors, fish finders, anchors, and other equipment that contacts the water.
The lake is offering $20 all day motor boats to seniors on Tuesday and Thursdays and to active military every Saturday.
Permits and Boat Rentals are now being issued via a fully automated machine located at the Ranger Station. The machine takes debit/credit or cash. At present, we still do not sell fishing licenses, bait, or tackle so anglers must acquire these essentials elsewhere prior to their visit.