The San Diego Day Team Series will start the Day Series Events on this Saturday February 18, 2017 at Lake San Vicente. We will do the registration at the cabana next to the restrooms in the staging area from 4:30am to 6:00am. We will have coffee and donuts at signup for everyone to enjoy. After your launching, please pick up you partner and stage your boat in the cove on the right side of the main dock.
There are several easy ways to register for this tournament:
Mail-in: Fill out an entry form with a check to the address on the entry form before Tuesday of this week
Fax: Fill out an entry form send it over via Fax machine and Bring cash to the lake for your entry fee
Tackle Shop: Fill out an entry form, leave it at one of the local tackle store and Bring cash to the lake for your entry fee
Day of Tournament: Register at the lake and Bring cash to the lake for your entry fee
The weigh-ins will be conducted on the main dock. After the weigh-ins we will hold the awards ceremony, product drawing from our local sponsors and enjoy our sponsored BBQ at the cabana on top next to the retail store.
We could see a record setting participation for day series this year with the all the rain fall the county has received as well as the reopening of San Vicente. The San Diego Team Series is the only circuit in town that does not have a membership fee so you can fish (1) or all (8) tournaments for same low entry of $280.00 which includes the big bass option and your lake entry fee (Day Permit & Launch). We have the lowest entry fee in town, we payback of 1 in 4 teams, and our tournament of champions is in town at our local lakes.
The San Diego Team Series veteran staff is ready for the season to kick off and we are looking forward to making new friends as well as seeing all our loyal friends we have had the pleasure of serving over the last several years at this tournament.
San Diego Team Series
3324 Cottonwood Springs Lane
Jamul, CA 91935
The full schedule of San Diego Team Series events this year is as follows, and includes both day and night events again in 2017. Obviously San Vicente will be featured heavily this year.
- February 18 – DAY – San Vicente
- March 4 – DAY – Lower Otay
- April 8 – NIGHT – San Vicente
- April 22 – DAY – San Vicente
- May 6 – DAY – San Vicente
- May 20 – NIGHT – San Vicente
- June 10 – NIGHT – El Capitan
- June 24 – DAY – El Capitan
- July 8 – NIGHT – San Vicente
- July 22 – DAY – San Vicente
- August 5 – NIGHT – San Vicente
- August 26 – DAY – El Capitan
- September 9 – NIGHT – El Capitan
- September 23 – DAY – San Vicente
- October 7 – NIGHT – San Vicente
- October 21 – DAY – El Capitan (two-day event)
- October 22 – DAY – San Vicente (two-day event)